OswaldMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OswaldMS

This Server Is Fun :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[GM Application] Reminisce

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily

[GM Application] Reminisce Empty
PostSubject: [GM Application] Reminisce   [GM Application] Reminisce EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:27 pm

So I was told to follow NightThug's format; so here it is.
In Game Name(s):Reminisce

Sex:Female

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time Zone

How would you rate your English (1-10): 9

Other Languages: I know how to speak / listen to Cantonese, but I cannot read/write it.

What do you think are important qualities of a GM: Well, important qualities of a GM are to be responsible, fair and to set an excellent role model for players in game. Being responsible is a big thing for the job of a GM. If a person is irresponsible, they wouldn't be able to keep the server running smoothly, and cause problems. Being fair is also an important quality. If a GM is bias and treats a person better than another because they are their friend that already shows their lack of responsibility.

Have you had previous GM experience on an MapleStory Servers:Yes, I have. But the server wasn't quite big. It was almost the size of this one. I know basic commands and what is required for being a GM.
How much time can you commit to the Server during the week:I can play for at least 4 hours a day during the week. If there is less homework, I will be on for longer.

How much time a day on vacations/weekends:On weekends, depending if I'm free or not, I'll be on basically the whole day.

How would you describe yourself: Well, I don't really know how I am. I would say I like to talk alot. If I get to know you, you'll probably get annoyed by me cause of how much I talk. I would talk about things that are way off topic. I'm pretty stubborn almost all the time, but if you give me a REALLY good reason, I'll probably listen and change my mind about stuff. I also think I'm responsible enough to handle the job as being a GM. I've been playing Private Servers for a long time, and have made many GM friends and I understand what is required for being a GM.

How long have you been playing Private Servers Or Global MapleStory:I have been playing private servers like 2 months after Odin came out. And as for Global MapleStory, I've been playing the year it came out. So I've been playing MapleStory for at least 4 years.
Back to top Go down
ImTyler

PostSubject: NICE   [GM Application] Reminisce EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:55 pm

I have some suggestions of Ur App ur why should you pick me section is nice but if u add like hackers and etc in, it would have been better
(GOOD LUCK)
Asian FTW
Back to top Go down
MeLuvU
Admin
MeLuvU

PostSubject: Re: [GM Application] Reminisce   [GM Application] Reminisce EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:42 am

ImTyler wrote:
I have some suggestions of Ur App ur why should you pick me section is nice but if u add like hackers and etc in, it would have been better
(GOOD LUCK)
Asian FTW

There isn't a good or better appl.

Back to the app -~-

It looks nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oswaldms.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM Application] Reminisce   [GM Application] Reminisce Empty

Back to top Go down

[GM Application] Reminisce