OswaldMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OswaldMS

This Server Is Fun :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

XneoX GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

XneoX GM application Empty
PostSubject: XneoX GM application   XneoX GM application EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:38 am

Name: Jacob
IGN: XneoX

Which position you applying:
Game master or moderator.

Why u want this position:
So i can help the server ban hackers,spammer, and anything else and I like high rate servers so if i can help run one and have fun then ive got my gaming worked out for me. I also want to encourage more people to vote on the xtreme top 100 thing. I dont want to be a gm for power or fame or anything like that. I wanna be a gm to help the server grow and expand to greater things. I dont want it to get to big otherwise we will get sued my nexon.

EXPERIENCE: I have been gm for two other servers and I think i'm pretty good at it. Alot of people liked me and stuffs. I also learned all the commands in a few minutes and dont summon alot. I know summoning tends to lagg server.

Why should we pick you? I have experience, I am a peoples person so I love to chat, and I love to do events. I can entertain for a long time and still be busy doing something. I also love to play maple so i can be on for like 10 hours a day. I hope you consider these things.

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED: in a range from 3~5 years.

HOW WILL U BENFIT US: I will try to host New events or strange things that may not have been there or heard of. I will also find hackers and hit them with my BAN hammer.

ANYTHING ELSE:I'm young so I won't die Very Happy . I like to chat with people. And I will help the server lots. I also vote regularly and I love the server. Thank you and I hope you consider my App lol!

Last edited by 2698500 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It sucked hard)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Srry Im anxious   XneoX GM application EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:18 pm

I want to know an answer but if you can't decide I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
MeLuvU
Admin
MeLuvU

PostSubject: Re: XneoX GM application   XneoX GM application EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:27 am

If I'm correct oswald actually told us the app's are temp. closed so we will pick our new GM when the community has grown again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oswaldms.forumotion.com
edwardki

PostSubject: app   XneoX GM application EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:20 pm

ya
oswald and tony said i was gonna be last gm they will choose until tons of ppl join
Back to top Go down
MeLuvU
Admin
MeLuvU

PostSubject: Re: XneoX GM application   XneoX GM application EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:47 pm

edwardki wrote:
until tons of ppl join

Thats kinda big ... When Our community has grown is better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oswaldms.forumotion.com

PostSubject: o.o   XneoX GM application EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:18 pm

isnt gm app open now? im pretty sure it is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XneoX GM application   XneoX GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

XneoX GM application
Page 1 of 1